- What percentage of your business’s transactions are made by debit/credit card
- How quickly you anticipate be able to repay the loan
Merchant Cash Advance: Quick Facts
There are a number of key benefits of merchant cash advances. Here are some of the biggest:
- Very young businesses can qualify
- Low credit scores may still qualify
- Can be used for any business-related purpose
- No need to worry about missing payments
- Fast approval and quick access to funds
Which Industries are Best Suited for Merchant Cash Advance Loans?
Merchant cash advances are flexible with regards to the way they can be used as a financial solution across such a wide variety of industries. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a dental clinic loan, a loan for trucking business, a construction company loan, or financing for any other industry- merchant advance funding can be the answer you’re looking for, regardless of which industry your business operates in.
A merchant cash advance is also extremely flexible in terms of its ability to be used for any business expense you need help covering. Your business may need help recovering after a disaster, or perhaps your industry’s slow season hit particularly hard this year, or maybe you need help with growing your auto repair business. Small business cash advances are useful for any kind of business-related expense.